The DC Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) provides grants and loans, not to exceed a total of $75,000, to help DC homeowners finance home repairs that will:
- Correct building code violations.
- Remove barriers to accessibility for persons with physical impairments.
- Remove threats to health and safety in their homes including roof repairs and lead-based paint hazards.
*Learn how to apply and about the Single Family Residential Rehabilitation Program (SFRRP) process at a free orientation.* Click Here to register.
- The Program is limited to DC properties only
- Applicants must meet income restrictions and have acceptable credit
- The home must be owner occupied and you must have lived in it for at least 3 years